The REGINNA 4.0 consortium partners cordially invite you to join the first Summer School that will focus on the training of talents in the technological areas of Nanotechnology and Industry 4.0. This event will connect students with academics, businesses, public bodies and non-governmental organisations to explore innovations, business development and transfer of ideas from laboratory to the market. The curriculum will include the following topics:
- Novel materials
- Intersection with Quantum Technology
- Deep Learning and Nanotechnology Applications
- Introduction to Industry 4.0
- AI in quality control and product development
- Lean Manufacturing & Cybersecurity
- Tourism 4.0
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship fundamentals
- Innovation and product development
- Lean startup methodology
- Intellectual property and commercialization
To maximise the impacts the Summer School will have a hybrid format. The Summer School is organized within the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) framework. Upon successfully completed examination, the participants will receive an EIT-Labelled certificate equivalent to 3 ECTS points. Conference registration and attendance are free of charge.
Participants can participate online or in-person.
The venue of the conference is at Medpodjetniški izobraževalni center (MIC) in Nova Gorica.
- University of Nova Gorica
- University of Udine
- University of Leon
- Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University